What’s a Learning Commons? It’s a vibrant learning environment where students not only read & research, but also interact, create and express their learning.
- New, exciting supports for inquiry and learning:
- New picture books
- graphic novels
- print & digital non fiction books
- coding toys & equipment
- design & build kits, K’nex & LEGO
- Flexible furnishings for collaboration or quiet reading
- Touch screen computers for easy access to online resources.
- Catalogue: Use the catalogue to look for books.
Ms. Gordon – Teacher Librarian –
Ms. Haire – Library Technician – 8:30 – 1:30 Wednesday and Friday